Odessa Ukraine personal tours.
Travel to Ukraine is possibly the most exciting adventure that could ever change your life. You will visit Odessa in Ukraine which is rich in tradition and culture.
Personal tours are designed for persons just like you. You will be on a private tour, staying in a Deluxe Private Apartment in Odessa. You will have a personal secretary assigned to you to schedule any activities you desire. Our fully staffed office is American-owned and managed.
- Deluxe Apartment Accommodations (single occupancy)
- Round-trip transportation from the airport to your deluxe apartment
- V.I.P. service at the Odessa airport - both for your arrival and departure
- Tour of interesting, cultural and historic attractions in Odessa
- Translators from 12:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (and available later)
- Free photographs available at our office for you and your contacts
- Advice and assistance with things to do and see while in Odessa
- 24 hour contact numbers for any after-hours issues
- Day of departure is included for free
Our office staff works with our travelers to be sure our clients are productive in their quest. We meet you at the airport, railway station and take you to your personal apartment in the city center.
The price of your 6 days / 5 nights tour is only $1,850 with a 6 day / 5 night minimum stay.
Examples: Arrive on Sunday and depart on Friday (6 days / 5 nights) for only $1,850.
Arrive Sunday and depart on Saturday (7 days / 6 nights) for only $2,045.
Arrive Saturday and depart on Sunday (8 days / 7 nights) for only $2,240.
You can schedule to arrive any day that is most convenient to you. However, please give us 10 days notice since the tours are popular. Our staff wants to be sure to arrange your arrival for the greatest results of your time in Odessa.
A deposit of $100.00 per day is required to be paid a minimum of 10 days in advance. Your deposit can be paid by credit card, Western Union, international money order, or wire transfer. Any balance of the tour cost must be paid in full by cash upon your arrival. All deposits are nonrefundable.
- Airport or train pickup and drop-off
On your arrival one of our staff will meet you at the airport or train station for pickup and shuttle to your private apartment. At the end of your tour you will be transported back to the departure point for your return home. Pickup and drop-off is available 7 days a week.
We offer a very nice, clean, safe and comfortable apartment for our visitors. It is completely furnished and has all the necessary utensils for a comfortable stay. Our lodging is in fully furnished private apartments that are clean and located in safe and convenient parts of the city center.
Your secretary will contact all of the partners you would like to meet, handle your schedule, your correspondence, and any other administrative tasks.
Since we arrange travel for individuals we can arrange for just about anything you need to make your stay comfortable and worry free. If you require something special or out of the ordinary then we can usually arrange this for you for an additional cost provided we are given enough advance notice.
Our office is staffed 7 days per week from 9am to 10pm. Emergency service is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
We schedule your time carefully, arrange and organize your meetings, answer your questions and provide any help you need. Internet and e-mail (with high-speed connections) is provided up to 2 hours per day at our office on one of the 9 computers.
We provide interpreting service any time you need it. All our interpreters are University-educated in the English language and provide an interpreting service of a very high quality. The pricing for up to 8 hours/day of interpreting is included. Additional time is $10.00 per hour.
Our staff can fill your small orders: like to take your suit to the dry cleaner and to bring it after it is ready, to develop your film and get tours ready, etc. The price for up to 2 hours per day is included in your tour. Additional time is $12.50 per hour. The cost of gasoline is included.
* * * *
At all times, you can tell us what activities you prefer and we can arrange to have one of our drivers take you where you desire. Our staff can provide you with suggestions during this process.
We will handle the administrative tasks for arranging excursions. Expenses for additional excursions are the responsibility of the client.
- Tours do NOT include airfare or ground transportation except for transport to / from airport or train station and local transport provided by our driver.
- Note: once your visa has been issued it cannot be changed without paying additional Embassy processing fees. Also, a minimum of 30 days notice is required to make ANY changes.
- If you miss your flight please call us immediately and give us your new flight arrival information so we may make our staff aware of these changes.
- We are not responsible for cancellation of tours due to circumstances beyond our control (acts of God, war, civil uprisings and the like) or personal health reasons. We assume no responsibility for your personal safety, nor will we or any of our staff be held liable for personal injury, accidental death, or illness to anyone.
If you would like to book a tour or have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.